ANEROUSSA, a 3* hotel, is fully equipped to organize and host a variety of events including:
• Receptions (for weddings, christenings, anniversaries, and other celebrations).
Previous wedding receptions we hosted:
– Giorgos & Efrosini: Belle and Chic, Peachey Photography
– Matt & Karen: Fly Away Bride
• Courses and workshops in Greek language, painting, etc.
– Alexandria Institute: We learn Greek in Andros
• Conferences, seminars, lectures, and other professional meetings.
• Literary and artistic events, such as book presentations, site-specific performances, exhibitions etc.
– Katia Varvaki painting exhibition 2016:
– Meletis Loukos painting exhibition 2014: Culture Now, Andros Portal, iEfimerida
• Wellness sessions including Yoga classes, Ayurveda, retreats, etc.
• Photo shoots
– SoVisual Photography
The above events are accommodated in a variety of sites including:
• A multi-purpose hall leading out to an open space at the same level (ANEROUSSA AULA)
• Workshop rooms (ANEROUSSA WORKSHOP ROOMS)
• Wellness studio (ANEROUSSA WELLNESS STUDIO)
• Open theatre in stone work (ANEROUSSA THEATRE)
• Beach bar with surrounding open space (ANEROUSSA BEACH BAR)
The organization and successful outcome of such events is undoubtedly as important to us as it is to you. Therefore, with zeal, professionalism and personal interest, we cater for even the smallest detail to ensure that everything will exceed your expectations to your full satisfaction.
Please contact us for more information on the organization of such events. We will be happy to share your concerns about the proposed event, discuss options, and take every step to ensure its success in the ideal setting of a tastefully designed venue in the middle of an idyllic natural environment.
© 2014 Created and Hosted by
Creative Ideas Marketing And Web